International Association of Sufism
The International Association of Sufism (IAS), a California non-profit, humanitarian organization and a United Nations NGO/DPI, was founded in 1983 to create and provide a global forum for a continuing dialogue amongst Sufis, scholars, interfaith leaders, poets and artists from diverse cultures, nations and schools; to bring together Sufi principles and scientific understanding; and to promote equality and human rights.
Love and Wisdom classes with a Sufi Master will be held in Spring of 2017.
You can register for March’s “Women’s Wisdom: Women in Action” lunch here.
Women Gathering for Change: Envisioning ways to Create a Healthier Future Conference, was co-supported by IAS, and will be held in Egypt, 2016. We have a report on the conference here.
Dr. Nahid Angha’s podcast interview on Spirit Matters is currently featured at www.spiritmatterstalk.comhere.
IAS accomplishments and Programs
- IAS Symposia: 20 years and counting
- Annual Sufism Symposium
- United Nations NGO/DPI
- Sufism Journal
- Songs of the Soul Festival
- Building Bridges of Understanding Series
- Muslim non Muslim Dialogue
- Alchemy of Tranquility: 40 Days
Garden of Light Prayer Room Project
On Going Services and Classes
- Sufism 101 – Sufi Philosophy and Practice
- Meditation groups, Sufi book clubs and other events are on our calendar page