International Association of Sufism
The International Association of Sufism (IAS), a California non-profit, humanitarian organization and a United Nations NGO/DPI, was founded in 1983 to create and provide a global forum for a continuing dialogue amongst Sufis, scholars, interfaith leaders, poets and artists from diverse cultures, nations and schools; to bring together Sufi principles and scientific understanding; and to promote equality and human rights.
Love and Wisdom through the Qur’an, Hadiths and the Bible. The spring class with a Sufi master is now open for registration!
SWO Luncheon Lecture Series: Susan M. Wyler Luncheon Lectures Series with Susan M. Wyler, Poet, cultural historian and celebrated novelist, speaking on A Life of Writing, Saturday, April 25, 2015. Click here for more information.
IAS accomplishments and Programs
- IAS Symposia: 20 years and counting
- Annual Sufism Symposium
- United Nations NGO/DPI
- Sufism Journal
- Songs of the Soul Festival
- Building Bridges of Understanding Series
- Muslim non Muslim Dialogue
- Alchemy of Tranquility: 40 Days
Garden of Light Prayer Room Project On Going Services and Classes
- Sufism 101 – Sufi Philosophy and Practice
- Meditation groups, Sufi book clubs and other events are on our calendar page