International Association of Sufism
The International Association of Sufism (IAS), a California non-profit, humanitarian organization and a United Nations NGO/DPI, was founded in 1983 to create and provide a global forum for a continuing dialogue amongst Sufis, scholars, interfaith leaders, poets and artists from diverse cultures, nations and schools; to bring together Sufi principles and scientific understanding; and to promote equality and human rights.
Online registration for the Sufism Symposium, to be held March 27 – 29, 2015, is now closed. At the door registration will be available!
Exhibitors are cordially invited to exhibit at the Symposium and more information is here.
IAS accomplishments and Programs
- IAS Symposia: 20 years and counting
- Annual Sufism Symposium
- United Nations NGO/DPI
- Sufism Journal
- Songs of the Soul Festival
- Building Bridges of Understanding Series
- Muslim non Muslim Dialogue
- Alchemy of Tranquility: 40 Days
On Going Services and Classes
- Sufism 101 – Sufi Philosophy and Practice
- Meditation groups, Sufi book clubs and other events are on our calendar page