Continuing Education Credit
40 Days Alchemy of Tranquility Annual Retreat 2024:
**This course meets the qualifications for 9 hours of continuing education credit for
LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
Friday evening, January 26th until Sunday afternoon, January 28th, 2024
What You Will Learn
- An overview of a model of human development and spiritual transformation based on the teachings of tasawouf (Sufism) and their significance for the practice of psychotherapy.
- An understanding of how examples of transformation found in nature mirror potential human development and transformation.
- How therapist transformation benefits clients through implicit resonant effects.
- Practices based on the teachings of tasawouf (Sufsim) for awareness, self-care, purification, and presence as means of self-transformation.
Schedule of Topics and Credits
CE Learning Objectives
As a result of attending this retreat participants will be able to:
- provide a definition of transformation from the perspective of tasawouf (Sufism).
- provide at least two examples of how transformation in nature mirrors human potential transformation.
- name at least two principles of tasawouf (Sufism) that promote individual transformation.
- describe the relationship between therapist transformation and therapeutic effectiveness.
- identify at least two practices based on the teachings of tasawouf (Sufism) for cultivating therapist transformation.
For presenters’ bios go to: https://ias.org/40-days/
* To obtain CE credits, participants must attend the full event, sign in and out, and complete a program evaluation. Certificates will be awarded in person at the completion of the weekend.
** International Association of Sufism/40 Days: Alchemy of Tranquility Program is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LCSWs, LMFTs, and LEPs, Provider number: 95354. IAS/40 Days maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content. Continuing Education grievances and request for refunds, disability accommodations, copies of Continuing Education Credit certificates or other records should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For our policies pertaining to these matters, please go to the policies page.