Sufi Women’s Organization (SWO) is a Department of the International Association of Sufism (IAS), a nonprofit organization supported by membership and funding by private organizations and individuals’ contributions. Becoming a member of SWO is the best way to connect with like-minded individuals from around the world while supporting the many humanitarian, social service projects of SWO, including:
- supporting and disseminating Amnesty International’s work toward women’s rights
- providing clean water project for refugees (Ethiopia)
- providing school supplies and clothing for children in need (Mexico and Central America)
- providing books and publications to incarcerated men and women
- providing goods and clothing for the homeless and food banks
- conducting workshops and conferences on issues related to women’s rights
- hosting speaker lunch series
Membership with SWO is open to seekers of all faiths, and includes students, classroom teachers, mothers, fathers, grandparents, therapists, aid workers, professionals, community activists, and others. Participate with us in supporting the dignity, rights and lives of women around the world.
Three levels of SWO membership and associated annual dues are available:
10% discount on books (postage not included) and events
Listing on IAS Supporters and Benefactors Page in journal Sufism: An Inquiry
Donations of all amounts are also welcome and appreciated. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Contribute/Join Online Below, or Download and Mail a Membership Form (SWO Membership Form).
If you would prefer to donate to the many efforts and services of SWO, you can do so below.