Women’s Sacred Meditation Circle
The Women’s Sacred Meditation Circle is for women of all spiritual backgrounds and traditions who are seeking inner peace. Meditation, music, poetry, words of wisdom and sharing are included. Refreshments are served.
Join us in order to:
- Deepen your spiritual practice
- Learn from a variety of faith traditions
- Meet other spiritual seekers
All women are welcome, and we support each other as we explore our individual paths in a sacred space and a peaceful environment. In the past 10 years, the Women’s Sacred Meditation Circle has included women from a wide variety of ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, faith traditions and spiritual paths from throughout the greater Bay Area. We have been joined by women in recovery, those with serious illness and physical disabilities.
- Meets in a private home in Santa Rosa on the first or second Wednesday of each month at 11:00. The current dates are February 1, March 8, April 5, May 9 and June 7.
- For specific dates, call (415) 382-7834 or (707) 537-1275.
- There is no fee.
Sheikha Halima Haymaker is an Uwaiysi Sufi, a student of Seyyedeh Nahid Angha and Shah Nazar Seyyed Ali Kianfar, and a board member of the Institute for Sufi Studies. A former college teacher, she has also served as a consultant for over 75 non-profit organizations in Northern California. She has been leading groups for over 40 years, in jails and probation departments, journal keeping workshops, women’s growth groups, cancer patients’ support groups and others.