Forty Days Retreat – CEUs
16.5 CEUs for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs
With Sufi Master Shah Nazar Seyyed Ali Kianfar, Ph.D. and the 40 Days Team of psychotherapists and educators*.
Friday evening, January 27th until Sunday afternoon, January 29th.
This retreat meets the qualifications for 16. 5 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.**
CEU Learning Objectives
As a result of attending this retreat participants will be able to:
- describe a transformative model of potential human development based on the spiritual concept of “Unity”
- identify 3-5 images and/or memories that limit self-knowledge
- perform a movement practice that facilitates transformation of energy
- state an intention for their own transformation
- discuss the parallels between human transformation and the expression of Unity in nature
- describe practices to cultivate knowledge of Unity within the Self
- discuss the relationship between therapists’ presence and clients’ transformation
Schedule of CEU Topics
|Friday||7pm – 9pm||· Overview: Psycho-spiritual model of transformation, human potential and “Unity”
· Exploration of thoughts, images, memories impeding psycho-spiritual development
|Saturday||7am – 7:45am||· Movement practice: explore relationship between Unity and transformation of energy||0.75|
|9am – 12pm
|· Presentation: Role of Intention in Self-transformation
· Exploration: Scientific research – transformation in nature as mirror of self-transformation process
|1pm – 6pm||· Presentation: Knowledge of Unity within facilitates transformation
· Exploration: Presence as healing tool in therapeutic relationship
|7pm – 9pm||· Breath practice: Quiet the mind, connect to Unity within
· Vocal practice: Inward focus facilitates calm and well being
|Sunday||7am – 7:45am||· Movement practice: Explore relationship between Unity and transformation of energy, part 2||0.75|
|9am – 12pm||Synthesis and integration||3.00|
*For presenters bios, please go to the 40 Days: Alchemy of Tranquility webpage.
**International Association of Sufism/40 Days: Alchemy of Tranquility Program is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences, to sponsor continuing education for LCSWs, LMFTs, and LEPs, Provider number: 95354. IAS/40 Days maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content. Continuing Education grievances and request for refunds, disability accommodations, copies of CEU certificates or other records should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For our policies pertaining to these matters, please go to the policies page.