Muslim non Muslim 2014
Bridging the Cultural Gap: a Muslim non Muslim Dialogue
Come and join the dialogue, roundtable discussions, panel presentations, personal stories and offer your insights in hope to bring about mutual understanding and continuous dialogue among Muslim and Non Muslim students
presentations will include:
- How Are We to Teach Both Truth and Tolerance in the Classroom?
- Establishing Heartfelt Interaction focusing on self by exploring one’s own energy, word patterns, self-talk, listening style, and cultural biases as a basic prerequisite to understanding the other
Thursday October 2nd, 2014, 12-1:30 pm and
Monday November 3rd, 2014, 12-1:30 pm
Creekside Room, Dominican University
Each evening provides participants with input and an opportunity for dialogue on issues that can either divide or connect our fragile global community. Refreshment will be served.
- Free for Dominican Students, Staff, Professors
- At the door registration fee $10 (for each session) programs begin 6 pm.
- Scholarship is available
- A cooperative educational program of DUC Campus Ministry and International Association of Sufism